Website Redesign, Development & Implementation | Logo Design
The client loved 3 things about her original website:
- It didn’t require much technical skill to log in and update the copy.
- The full menu was available on the home page, making it easy for mobile users.
- The site performed extremely well in Google search. (Longevity, longevity, longevity. The site has been online for 9 years.
There were some flaws with the existing website that needed to be addressed:
- Site Design did not feel like a spa nor did it compare with competitors
- Organization of Content
- Lack of Social Integration with Facebook
- No Map
- No Testimonials
- Failed to highlight the client’s 5-Star ratings
- The site was developed in WordPress — she can make changes to the website easily.
- The site was built with a responsive design that works nicely on mobile devices.
- A full menu was added with scroll bars on the home page.
- Spa colors were implemented, a new logo was created and the site was designed to inspire relaxation.
- Content was rewritten and reorganized with both tourists and SEO principals in mind.
- A rotating testimonial widget was added, Facebook Like button and a Google Map Balloon.
Now, that the site is live SEO maintenance continues. Google Analytics (GA) serves up all the data needed to continue making adjustments to better optimize the site and hold her placement at the top of her keyword searches. GA also reports on the site’s most popular content. This helps make decisions about sales, monthly specials, featured treatments, etc.