SEO Success Story:
Butterfly Creek Inn Tryon – #1 Google Rankings in 4 weeks!
This was a brand new website, so at the beginning of this SEO project, keyword ranking was nonexistent. In just four weeks, our search engine optimization was a tremendous success:
- #1 Google Ranking for 12 Keywords
- 64 Keywords Ranking on 1st Page Google SERP
The chart to the right reflects the movement of one keyword phrase after only 4 weeks of search engine optimization.
Local SEO Services:
Beware the Snake-Oil SEO
To help you guard against indiscriminate SEO agencies with unethical business practices, read and heed. Be suspicious of the following promises:
- Guarantees. SEO firms generally can’t provide guarantees due to the constantly changing nature of the industry.
- Instant results. True, some SEO tactics can get “instant results” by gaming the system. Be warned that these can hurt you in the long run. Instant results often involve SEO practices that are against webmaster guidelines put out by search engines. Invariably, Google seeks out these techniques and penalizes them, resulting in lost rankings that can take months to recover.
- #1 spot on Google. If an agency promises you the number one spot on Google, it sounds great. Hopefully, you’ll be able to get it. However, it’s not something that a firm can promise to hand over to you.
- Lowest Price. When it comes to SEO, you aren’t shopping for the lowest price; you’re seeking the best level of service. Be wary of rock bottom prices or “unbelievable deals.”
- Shady link building services. Link building is a crucial part of SEO. You can’t have a highly-ranked site without inbound links. But there’s a dark side of link building. Link trust is gaining importance to appear high in the rankings. Before you enter into an arrangement with an SEO agency for link building services, ensure that their link building services are ethical, white label services. You may even wish to ask them where they may be able to gain links for a business in your industry.
$65/hour (Usually between $450-3,000 per month.) Within this range, the amount that a client pays depends on how aggressive their goals are.
Hourly consulting rate: $85/hr. You’ll get expertise guidance on how to best achieve your goals.