Website Redesign, Development & Implementation
Ron Harrell Commercial Real Estate Services wanted:
- Employees to have the ability to easily make changes to the website.
- The look and feel to be updated to modern web design.
- A Current News blog for the Greenville, NC real estate market.
- Contact us section with vanity email addresses for staff.
- A web page about the team members.
- A detail page for each property including maps and information.
There were some flaws with the existing website that needed to be addressed:
- Site Design did not compare with competitors.
- Organization of Content.
- Lack of Social Integration with Facebook.
- No maps of properties.
- New content highlighting their Lending Services.
- The site was developed in WordPress — staff can make changes to the website easily.
- The site was built with a responsive design that works nicely on mobile devices.
- Each real estate property has a detail page with maps, photos and info.
- Site was redesigned with modern functionality.